Warp here

Talk about Xandorus here.
RichardALZ

Warp here

Post by RichardALZ » August 24th, 2013, 10:38 pm

http://imgur.com/V4ok06a Well i saw this sign in spawnworld that said to not tell anybody so um yah im not telling anybody. . . If kyle is reading this stop reading

(dont let kyle see this, The warp there is /warp IDidntTell RichardALZ)
Sleep is my drug
The bed is my dealer
My alarm clock is the police

ZeroYams

Re: Warp here

Post by ZeroYams » August 25th, 2013, 1:37 am

-K

is kmarting

RichardALZ

Post by RichardALZ » August 25th, 2013, 1:02 pm

oh . . . then um dont let kmarting see this
Sleep is my drug
The bed is my dealer
My alarm clock is the police

gcarn

Post by gcarn » August 25th, 2013, 9:06 pm

A Giant penis pooping statue.

Way to encourage creative players to make giant penises.

I think I'm going to play somewhere else for awhile if that's what we want all the noobs to see.

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » August 25th, 2013, 9:47 pm

I thought we had a forum post a bit back prohibiting buildings of "disturbing" nature. Also i sense the maturity level dropping to an all time low...
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

Maxus

Post by Maxus » August 25th, 2013, 10:01 pm

Yep, and it isn't my fault. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9GQ4Tmz74
CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG.

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » August 25th, 2013, 10:06 pm

Okay first of all this isn't at all on topic, and second of all is it REALLY that bad? Okay, we play nice and clean, and once in a blue moon we build something stupid and dirty. So what? There is a rule allowing inappropriate builds, so it is allowed. If you really want to find a different server because of one dirty build, when worse has been done dozens of times before, then be my guest. If it's that hard to handle, then you really wouldn't want to see the rest of the server.

I don't know why either of you are complaining, you rarely play. Petee, like Cookie said, stop being a jerk. The "maturity level" is the same as it's always been, and you never even fucking play, so you have no right to be saying that.

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » August 25th, 2013, 10:58 pm

ZeroYams wrote:Okay first of all this isn't at all on topic, and second of all is it REALLY that bad? Okay, we play nice and clean, and once in a blue moon we build something stupid and dirty. So what? There is a rule allowing inappropriate builds, so it is allowed. If you really want to find a different server because of one dirty build, when worse has been done dozens of times before, then be my guest. If it's that hard to handle, then you really wouldn't want to see the rest of the server.

I don't know why either of you are complaining, you rarely play. Petee, like Cookie said, stop being a jerk. The "maturity level" is the same as it's always been, and you never even fucking play, so you have no right to be saying that.
no "right" sorry i was there on the debate day of erasing the inaprop. builds on xan once already. 2nd ya i do play, u just don't play the RoF division of hellblades. 3rdly, yes the maturity level has gone down, cause at least b4 then we didnt post out perverted builds on the forums, they let people find out the "hard way". 4thly, a "jerk" is only in the eye of the beholder. 5thly, i have seen the rest of the server, u were there that night anyway, i found a israphel maze while i was at it... still haven't built that maze...
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » August 25th, 2013, 11:12 pm

AJpetee wrote:
ZeroYams wrote:Okay first of all this isn't at all on topic, and second of all is it REALLY that bad? Okay, we play nice and clean, and once in a blue moon we build something stupid and dirty. So what? There is a rule allowing inappropriate builds, so it is allowed. If you really want to find a different server because of one dirty build, when worse has been done dozens of times before, then be my guest. If it's that hard to handle, then you really wouldn't want to see the rest of the server.

no "right" sorry i was there on the debate day of erasing the inaprop. builds on xan once already. 2nd ya i do play, u just don't play the RoF division of hellblades. 3rdly, yes the maturity level has gone down, cause at least b4 then we didnt post out perverted builds on the forums, they let people find out the "hard way". 4thly, a "jerk" is only in the eye of the beholder. 5thly, i have seen the rest of the server, u were there that night anyway, i found a israphel maze while i was at it... still haven't built that maze...
First of all, inappropriate builds were never erased. I see them everywhere, and they are always being built. Nothing ever stopped them, nothing ever will. You don't play the main server, s oyou have no right to make qualms on how it's different when you join once in a blue moon. No one posted any inappropriate build on the forums. Ever. We built that after it was posted, and nothing in this topic even hints at that in the slightest. And one tiny maze made by a forgotten player doesn't define the "rest of the server" fly around flatworld for an hour. That will add up to something much more vulgar than our statue.

You are being a jerk and being annoying, because lately every topic you've been posting in has turned into drama, making people rage, and throwing them way of topic. They are called "topics" for a reason.

Legendpla

Post by Legendpla » August 26th, 2013, 1:59 am

I just saw the statue at spawnworld....
It's fucking glorious!
We are Borg
Prepare to be assimilated
Resistance is futile!