None
No votes
WHY YOU ASK ME!!!!!
No votes

Total votes: 3

flamingninja124

Weapon Ideas

Post by flamingninja124 » July 15th, 2012, 9:11 am

I really want 3 new weapons added to minecraft right now. First weapon is....knife, it is throwable and the crafting would need; 1 stick, 1 iron and 1 flint. Knife thrown and when hit, it causes 2 heart loss and if it is used to stab, it would cause 3 hearts of damage. Crafting below. crafting table not needed. Iron can be replaced with wood, Stone, diamond or gold

Flint= F
Stick= S
Iron= I
Air= #

F I
# S

Second weapon is battle axe :D battle axe does same damage as a sword but does area damage. You need 2 sticks and 5 wood or iron or stone or diamond or gold. Crafting below

Stick= S
Iron= I
Air= #

I I I
I S I
# S #

next weapon is a crossbow
It has a fast reload and is powerful which each shot bolt at a player would cause 2.5 heart loss is shot 20 to 40 blocks away. A non armoured player would die if 4 bolts hit them if 20 to 40 blocks away. Headshots work on crossbow so 1 bolt equals 1 kill if hit in the head.If the target is 10 to 19 blocks away and hit by 1 bolt, it would cause 3.5 heart loss. If the target is 1 to 9 blocks away it would cause 5 heart loss. To make to crossbow you would need a bow, 4 iron and 2 wood. The bolt is created with 2 iron rods and 1 feather which creates 6 bolts. Reloading is holding your right mouse button. Aiming is the same button but you hold it to keep aim. Shooting is letting go of the right mouse button. Crafting for crossbow below

Iron= I
Wood= W
Bow= B
Air= #

B I I
I W #
I # W

The rod is created with 2 iron ingots put together vertically which you will get 2 iron rods. Put the 2 iron rods diagonally with a feather at the end. Crafting below

Iron bolt crafting

Iron rod is !
Air is #
feather is F

# # !
# ! #
F # #

Hope you like my ideas! Please leave a comment. :D :lol: ;)

ZeroYams

Re: Weapon Ideas

Post by ZeroYams » July 15th, 2012, 4:26 pm

for knife you should have different kinds like wood -> gold -> stone -> iron -> diamond

for battleaxe the recipe should be

III
ISI
#S#

Crossbow is too OP

flamingninja124

Re: Weapon Ideas

Post by flamingninja124 » July 15th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Ok it is all fixed. New battle axe recipe and lowered crossbow shizz