Monster suggestion

Stuff you wish was in Minecraft
Parker

Monster suggestion

Post by Parker » March 30th, 2012, 11:43 pm

It's pretty much like a zombie but when you kill it it explodes and poison gas comes out if you are wihin a 3 block radius you will turn into a zombie until the sun comes up. While you are a zombie everything is red and your controls are messed up ( foward you would go backwards inventory you would drop stuff ect. ) you also would not be able to break blocks only doors ( like ur invading a village ) also your skin would change into the monster's skin and it would have to look different from a normal zombie so ppl don't get them confused but it would still need to look kind of like a zombie
THE AVENGERS

Qedhup

Re: Monster suggestion

Post by Qedhup » March 31st, 2012, 5:49 pm

I could see that being annoying and making me want to log out. It basically makes it so the game is unplayable for lengths of time. Maybe have the poison gas poison you as if you ate zombie flesh?

rocky1138

Post by rocky1138 » April 2nd, 2012, 10:11 am

Could also use this effect for pig pens. Say you get 2 or 3 pigs in a small area... they would start to smell :)

Parker

Post by Parker » April 3rd, 2012, 10:33 pm

No qedhup it's a very rare monster so you would have to have it set on hard and even then there wouldn't be many
THE AVENGERS

helion65

Post by helion65 » April 3rd, 2012, 10:53 pm

I kind of have to agree with Qed on this one Parker. Even if the monster was rare, even if you encountered it or accidentally trode upon its feet(:P), you would turn into a zombie and be unable to break any blocks except those of doors, meaning you can't improve your minecraft life, even if you could get around the funky controls. :|
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall

Parker

Post by Parker » April 10th, 2012, 10:28 pm

*facepalm*DID YOU NOT READ IT RIGHT.:( sorry 4 yelling but if it's not on the first post I meant to say it acts like a potion it only works for like 55 seconds. (I think I put that it lasts a whole minecraft day) and ya I also agree I can see how it could be annoying and could piss you off if ur like in the middle of building something. But other than that do you think it could be cool?
THE AVENGERS

Qedhup

Post by Qedhup » April 12th, 2012, 12:33 pm

If it lasted a shorter time. Sorry just in your description you said ti lasted till the sun comes up. If you were infected at the beginning of the night that is a loooong time to wait. but if you brought it down to say 15-20 seconds... maybe even 30, then that would pretty cool.

Anything past that and it's annoying, you'd just be sitting there staring blankly at your screen and waiting to play.

Parker

Post by Parker » April 18th, 2012, 10:59 pm

Ya I should have aid like a potion maybe last like one min or something
THE AVENGERS

Parker

Post by Parker » July 24th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Im going back and reading this like a year later and im like what the heck did i all caps for this is so frickin stupid whole day ? Gawd im stupid
THE AVENGERS

Parker

Post by Parker » July 24th, 2013, 5:43 pm

Im going back and reading this like a year later and im like what the heck did i all caps for this is so frickin stupid whole day ? Gawd im stupid
THE AVENGERS