mdkal12345

We are NOT currently looking for any more Mods.
ZeroYams

mdkal12345

Post by ZeroYams » July 16th, 2013, 5:18 pm

IGN: mdkal12345

Why do you want to moderate on the server? I want to moderate here because I see lots of griefers and cheaters, and I want to put a stop to them. It's hard to do when there are no staff members on. I've gotten a lot of cheaters banned, and I think I could do it twice as much if I had the ability to do it on my own.

How often do you play on the server? I usually try to play 1 - 2 hours a day, but when I'm busy I can't as much.

How long have you been playing on the server? I have been here since October of 2011, during 1.7.3.

Explain why you think you would make a good staff member: I think I would be a good staff member because I am really mature on the server and respect Staff when they respect me. I have been playing this server for almost two years, and in that time I've never been banned. I've seen recommendations for me as a mod from staff members, so I know I'm a consideration. I have good bonds with a lot of the admins, at most of the regular players know me well. I have reported and gotten banned several griefers and cheaters, so I've already done some moderating things without actually being a mod. I've watched a lot of Staff members to things that you do as Staff, like world edit, world guard, and ban, so I have a good knowledge of what to do as a staff member. I think I would make a strong, reliable staff member. I don't think that because a certain mod dislikes me that that should hold me back.