theMGRF and Epic

Why we banned you and what you can do about it.
Locked
gcarn
Posts: 75
Joined: May 31st, 2011, 9:08 am

theMGRF and Epic

Post by gcarn » October 3rd, 2011, 11:52 am

There was a large scale grief of a house in the new world 4 that was made of iron and gold ore blocks.

BB confirmed theMGRF and Epicirishman took it with one other person.

I was honestly shocked to see it was those 2, since they should know better.

The next day, theMGRF came online on his sisters account and started trying to explain what happened.
First he said that he only broke 2 blocks to get out, since he had been brought there by epic.

I told him there was a door. He said the door was locked..
Funny thing is that by door, I meant 2 blocks at the floor level to walk through.. not an actual door.

He than said he replaced those 2 blocks.

(Btw, BB confirmed him breaking much more than 2 blocks)

While he as arguing with me on his sisters account, I told him politely many many times to just post here an petiton if he does not like the decision.

He continued to argue and argue, telling lies and making up stories about doors and replacing the blocks.

I told him he was going to get his sisters account banned for arguing if he kept it up.
I was then told "YOU CANT GET FUCKING BANNED FOR TALKING."

Ban hammer dropped on his sisters account too for his abuse of it.

There were many many holes, that BB confirmed his name to, along with the others.
Long story short, be responsible for your own actions.

If you have been here for a long time, you should already know this.. apparently theMGRF did not.

gcarn
Posts: 75
Joined: May 31st, 2011, 9:08 am

Re: theMGRF and Epic

Post by gcarn » October 3rd, 2011, 11:54 am

And FYI to anyone else reading this:

If you break blocks and replace them to get our of somewhere, those blocks would never have been looked at by the person operating big brother, and you will not be banned.

gcarn
Posts: 75
Joined: May 31st, 2011, 9:08 am

Re: theMGRF and Epic

Post by gcarn » October 3rd, 2011, 12:26 pm

Re: theMGRF and Epic

Postby gcarn » October 3rd, 2011, 10:58 am
I would also like to say I have no problems with giving epic and mgrf another chance on the server.

I operate under a zero tolerance policy for griefing.

As the server announcements say, we insta-ban griefers.

I say kill em all and let god decide.

(God being Rocky and the admins of this ban peitition forum)

had3s77
Posts: 16
Joined: August 13th, 2011, 1:50 am

Re: theMGRF and Epic

Post by had3s77 » October 3rd, 2011, 11:44 pm

i was that other person but im sorry i did it, 90% of the stuff i broke i replaced and the other 10% of stuff i got rid of because they were not legit im really sorry and ill help you rebuild your house

User avatar
rocky1138
Posts: 1284
Joined: May 30th, 2011, 3:21 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: theMGRF and Epic

Post by rocky1138 » October 3rd, 2011, 11:50 pm

theMGRF and epic are not coming back on. I'm locking this thread.
Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests