Today I will be walking you through a 'Chocolate Mousse' recipe.
If you have any questions regarding this brief tutorial please leave a comment below.
Well, here goes!
1) You will need the following ingredients to complete this recipe, these items are as follows;
- 300g good-quality dark chocolate (preferably roughly chopped)
- Three eggs
- 1/4 cup (or 55g) caster sugar
- 1 tbs good-quality cocoa powder (sifted)
- 300ml thickened cream (feel free to add extra whipped cream to serve)
- Grated chocolate (to serve)
- One(1) heatproof bowl
- One(1) pan
- One(1) wooden spoon
- Two(2) large bowls
- One(1) electric beater
- One(1) large metal spoon
- Multiple serving glasses(depends on how many people you are cooking for!)
- One(1) or more fridge(s)
You are now ready to move on to the next step!
3) Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of gently simmering water (don't let the bowl touch the water). Stir until melted. Remove bowl from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
4) Place eggs and sugar in a large bowl and beat with electric beaters for 5 minutes, or until mixture is pale, thick and doubled in volume. Fold in cooled chocolate and cocoa powder until combined.
5) In a separate bowl, whip cream until thickened (be careful not to over-beat). Use a large metal spoon to carefully fold the cream into the chocolate mixture, trying to keep the mixture as light as possible. Spoon into 6 serving glasses and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving, then top with extra whipped cream and grated chocolate to serve.
Now that you have completed the recipe, you should be rewarded with the following food items!
Thank you for taking your time to follow my tutorial and as always, HAPPY EATING!!!1!!111