Anything goes, mostly! :D
rocky1138

Re: another random topic

Post by rocky1138 » July 24th, 2013, 1:01 am

Are you sure this isn't the Daily Mail?

Qedhup

Post by Qedhup » July 27th, 2013, 8:10 am

I don't understand why anyone cares to be honest. The entire royal family could spontaneously combust due to alien influence and my only reaction would be, "Neat! Aliens!". I don't understand the obsession over the royal family's lives. Especially those in North America who aren't really tied or affected by them in any way.

Millions of babies are born every day. Millions more die due to horrifying conditions in terrible terrible places. Why focus on the one rich one who will never have to worry about working a day in it's life?

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » July 27th, 2013, 1:36 pm

Well its that im kinda into politics, ya kinda hard to believe from an 18 year old, and just so happens that monarchy is still a political holding. So I've been diving into it, the royal child just happen to b part of my studies now, of which I will study further and see if he is raised correctly with a working attitude, vs thinking in the future that he is full of it
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

TehCoreeyy

Post by TehCoreeyy » July 29th, 2013, 9:06 pm

Qedhup wrote:I don't understand why anyone cares to be honest. The entire royal family could spontaneously combust due to alien influence and my only reaction would be, "Neat! Aliens!". I don't understand the obsession over the royal family's lives. Especially those in North America who aren't really tied or affected by them in any way.

Millions of babies are born every day. Millions more die due to horrifying conditions in terrible terrible places. Why focus on the one rich one who will never have to worry about working a day in it's life?
I couldn't have put it better.