Industrial Complex

Discuss Qedhup's RoF Server Here!
Qedhup

Industrial Complex

Post by Qedhup » May 5th, 2013, 11:04 am

Just thought I'd do an Image-dump of how well our industrial complex is going. It's coming a long quite nicely thus far. No EE devices are used in this.

This is early on in our development. We had just pumped a bunch of oil. Had our first quarry started. Our central warehouse was basically complete and Party_Petee has begun his own building.

The inside of the warehouse. This was just after we had installed all of the basic Mark-1 machines and we've even upgraded some of our chests to gold! (some have since become diamond).

The view from the warehouse's front window is quite spectacular.

Party_Petee's building is getting bigger all the time.

The outside of our new fuel refinery and combustion engine power station.

The fuel refinery machines. We have two refinery's each working off of 3 LV Solar Arrays.

The Power Plant. It consists of two stacks of 8 combustion engines in each stack. The two floors above are 3x3 water wells with pumps. The engines run off of the fuel in the same building. It's not quite stable yet, the water runs out too fast. So, it has a shut-off switch as a result.

A view of the combustion engine stacks from a different angle. You can also see the MFSU that it powers.

The mass-fabricator I have setup in my own laboratory area. It's not exactly self sufficient, and the scrap creator I have can't keep up with the Mass Fabricator.

The recycler is powered by solar (as is the quarry that feeds it). The Mass Fabricator is powered by the Power Plant.

TehCoreeyy

Re: Industrial Complex

Post by TehCoreeyy » May 5th, 2013, 5:49 pm

Looks awesome.

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » May 6th, 2013, 12:40 am

Eeeewww science

jk

I dont understand science, but find it pretty cool. Awesome job guys. Thats pretty cool.

Qedhup

Post by Qedhup » May 17th, 2013, 5:16 pm

Ok, sucks that we had to start this industrial complex ALL over again. But some of the new stuff has been fun at least. Petee and I will post more pictures, but for now here are the engine setups I have right now.

All the lava is being pumped in from the nether. It powers two redstone energy cells. Each cell can output 100mj of power if needed. One of the cells is for local use for a magma crucible and liquid transposer, the other is connected to an energy tesseract for use around the compound.

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » May 18th, 2013, 3:18 am

Ohhhh thats where the lava is from... I spent like a half an hr trying 2 find the pump:p
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...