Tekkit Server

Discuss Qedhup's RoF Server Here!
Qedhup

Re: Tekkit Server

Post by Qedhup » April 12th, 2013, 2:27 am

spongebob83 wrote:Hey Qed, if you can check the last page ibeevil referred me to the server. I can't find many good tekkit servers, and I would like to play in a private server with some of my friends. Thanks :D

Sorry about that mate. That one was my bad. You should be added to the list. I added, "spongebob83" as is your forum name. That is your minecraft name as well, correct?

spongebob83

Post by spongebob83 » April 12th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Qedhup wrote:
spongebob83 wrote:Hey Qed, if you can check the last page ibeevil referred me to the server. I can't find many good tekkit servers, and I would like to play in a private server with some of my friends. Thanks :D

Sorry about that mate. That one was my bad. You should be added to the list. I added, "spongebob83" as is your forum name. That is your minecraft name as well, correct?
Yeah, its the same as my forum name. Thanks in advance!
N4L

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » April 12th, 2013, 6:05 pm

Qed, could you whitelist Scorching_Corpse (my alt)? I may or may not get my brother on here, because he doesn't play Minecraft much, but he likes Tekkit and needs a server. Most likely he won't join and I can think of something else for scorching.
Yay gifs

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » April 12th, 2013, 7:19 pm

Also, mdkal12345 would like to be whitelisted. He doesnt have a forums account so he asked me to ask for him :P

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » April 13th, 2013, 6:04 am

Challenge excepted ^^
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

Maxus

Post by Maxus » April 13th, 2013, 11:03 am

Qedhup wrote:I will then re-add you to the white list.
I apologize for my actions. Just so you know was kinda derpish saying that.(Is derpish a word?)
Anyways username Maxus1010 and I apologize. Sorry if you were offended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9GQ4Tmz74
CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG.

Qedhup

Post by Qedhup » April 14th, 2013, 8:48 am

Mdkal12345 was already added. Scorching_Corpse and Maxus1010 are now added.

Qedhup

Post by Qedhup » April 14th, 2013, 9:11 am

Since I am basically wanting to consider the Tekkit stuff an extension of the existing Hellblade Mobs server, X_Kyle and TehCorreey are both going to be gaining access to certain commands that no one else is going to be doing so. Such as editing the white-list. I will also be giving the privilege to edit the white-list to Party_Petee, but to be frank I don't really see him on the tekkit server again any time soon as we're working on projects on the main server.

I also would like a list here of the additional mods people want installed. I want to install as 'few as possible'. But there are a few people have asked for in the past.

So far I'll be installing a mod to check for griefing and a mod to allow doors/chests to be locked. Thankfully since Tekkit updates so rarely and is always behind in minecraft release points I don't have to worry about tinkering with the mods often.

spongebob83

Post by spongebob83 » April 14th, 2013, 10:52 am

Qedhup wrote:Since I am basically wanting to consider the Tekkit stuff an extension of the existing Hellblade Mobs server, X_Kyle and TehCorreey are both going to be gaining access to certain commands that no one else is going to be doing so. Such as editing the white-list. I will also be giving the privilege to edit the white-list to Party_Petee, but to be frank I don't really see him on the tekkit server again any time soon as we're working on projects on the main server.

I also would like a list here of the additional mods people want installed. I want to install as 'few as possible'. But there are a few people have asked for in the past.

So far I'll be installing a mod to check for griefing and a mod to allow doors/chests to be locked. Thankfully since Tekkit updates so rarely and is always behind in minecraft release points I don't have to worry about tinkering with the mods often.
That would be GREAT. I checked my chests this morning and some of my items were gone :(
N4L

x_Kyle

Post by x_Kyle » April 14th, 2013, 11:18 am

Awesome, thanks Qed