Tekkit Server

Discuss Qedhup's RoF Server Here!
Qedhup

Tekkit Server

Post by Qedhup » February 3rd, 2013, 3:23 pm

TLDR: Got a Tekkit server up (qedhup.game.nfoservers.com). It's white listed. Apply to join.

I'm back to playing on Hellblade mobs. Some of you have seen my recent build and realize I'm going for the 'mega-build' type of stuff. really big and impressive shit. Buuut... I've heard of several people on the server being intensely interested in a Tekkit server. So since I have a paid for server that's basically not being used. I've Tekkit'ed it up!

But here's the thing. It's not going to be free to join for just anyone. It is going to be whitelisted. Since I still plan on playing on Hellblade mobs a lot the white list is going to work like this. To join the server it has to be someone that I have played with on Hellblade mobs. Someone that I recognize and someone that I think isn't going to be an ass on the Tekkit server.

The tekkit server is going to work the following way:
~ Legit from scratch. No creative mode.
~ Brand new world.
~ No permissions levels. Everyone has the same permissions. I don't even have anything special for myself and to ban someone I'll actually edit the whitelist file manually.
~ If you are whitelisted you can refer someone to the server. But if they screw up and get banned, so do you. Refer carefully.
~ It's a standard 'Tekkit Classic' server. Use the 'recommended build' when loading up the Technic Client. For those that are new the Technic client, remember that setting your memory higher than 1GB can often be a bad idea. I have no idea why, but it crashes.
~ Only one to three anchors per person please. They can really muck up the server if there are too many.
~ Drop me a message either on the Hellblademobs server or respond to this post if you're interested in being white listed.
~ There are no temporary bans. You are either whitelisted or you are not.

You can also contact me by adding me on steam. I've decided to open up my friends list there for more gaming opportunities. Just search for "A Harmless Puppy" and you should find me. I'm the one whose avatar looks like a "stag with a severed hand in it's mouth" and whose 'real name' is set to QeDHuP.

ibeevil

Re: Tekkit Server

Post by ibeevil » February 5th, 2013, 10:49 pm

I'd like to join. I haven't played Tekkit in a while but I'm decently good at IC and BC, and basically an expert at EE. I just need a big plot of land for my castle, Cat Castle (needs more ponies bro). Hopefully.. I'll be telling sponge and Maxus about this.
Last edited by ibeevil on April 16th, 2013, 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yay gifs

spongebob83

Post by spongebob83 » February 6th, 2013, 12:01 am

Seems pretty fun, I'd like to be on the whitelist. I don't think we have really played on Hellblade, but I have never been banned on this server, so I think you should trust me. Me and ibeevil have played Tekkit some, and Cat Castle sounds AMAZING.
N4L

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » February 6th, 2013, 12:24 am

spongebob83 wrote:I have never been banned on this server,
One of few.

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » February 6th, 2013, 6:30 pm

Cat Castle's TA/RC/A property, sponge. btw could somebody that has maxus added on steam message him the link to this? I'm on my netbook (steam lags it too much)
Yay gifs

spongebob83

Post by spongebob83 » February 6th, 2013, 6:37 pm

ibeevil wrote:Cat Castle's TA/RC/A property
What do you mean?
Last edited by spongebob83 on April 12th, 2013, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N4L

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » February 7th, 2013, 10:56 am

spongebob83 wrote:
Wtf does that mean?
The Avengers/Reaper Co./Alien property. I believe on tekkit we'll be Alien btw.
Yay gifs

spongebob83

Post by spongebob83 » February 8th, 2013, 5:36 pm

ibeevil wrote:
spongebob83 wrote:
Wtf does that mean?
The Avengers/Reaper Co./Alien property. I believe on tekkit we'll be Alien btw.
I thought I was in all of those? By the way you said it, it sounds like I would be a trespasser.
N4L

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » February 8th, 2013, 6:00 pm

i was just telling everybody else.
Yay gifs

flamingninja124

Post by flamingninja124 » February 8th, 2013, 7:18 pm

Please whitelist me :) I am an expert in IC and BC