im really sorry

If you are banned and believe you shouldnt be, explain yourself here.
ZeroYams

Re: im really sorry

Post by ZeroYams » July 24th, 2013, 7:43 pm

+1 for unban, but it's up to cookie
he probably won't unban you

TehCoreeyy

Post by TehCoreeyy » July 24th, 2013, 7:45 pm

I agree with Zero but until I hear Cookies side of the story you will stay banned.

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » July 24th, 2013, 7:51 pm

Your hospitality indulges me, thus making me throw a +1 although, ur friends will need their own ban appeal in this situation if they want back as well
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

TehCoreeyy

Post by TehCoreeyy » July 24th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Yeah if channa want a chance of being unbanned he will need to create an account.

Parker

Post by Parker » July 24th, 2013, 7:58 pm

I cant thank you guys enough also, anyone have tricks as to speeding up their minecraft. im lagging so bad
THE AVENGERS

TehCoreeyy

Post by TehCoreeyy » July 24th, 2013, 8:00 pm

Parker could you please check your messages.

Parker

Post by Parker » July 24th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Done correy. lag issues anyone have a soloution?
THE AVENGERS

Parker

Post by Parker » July 24th, 2013, 8:24 pm

Channa made one needs account activation from an admin
THE AVENGERS

Parker

Post by Parker » July 25th, 2013, 11:14 am

Have you talked to cookie yet?
THE AVENGERS

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » July 25th, 2013, 4:16 pm

*sighs*

I love how everyone acts all innocent when they want to appeal.

Your side of the story, Parker was wrong. I came on and I said "Quiet today, eh?" and channa said "Yeah. Can you burn this house cookie? its in our way." He told me he tried to burn it down already, which is attempted grief. After I said no, you both started to beg me to burn it down and I said No because its grief. Both of you got pissed at me and started whining about how long you've been on the server, and how you remember when I joined, and so on and so forth. I asked what this had to do with the issue and channa said nothing. After that, channa said "Burn the fucking house cook". Once again, I said no because its grief. Both of you continued to annoy and persist me to burn down the house because it was "in your area". The house was most likely made before you "claimed" your land ( you didn't set up any boundaries for it, so it didn't really matter anyway). I figured it was made before you "claimed" you land because there was a sign on it that said it was made by ThaGreeenz. I haven't seen him on in over a year. Channa said that was bullshit and both of you kept on persisting to "Burn the fucking house down" because he couldn't. I continued to say no and finally both of you said "Fuck you cookie". Channa said it twice. Then, you guys left.

I thought about it for a while, and I finally came to the conclusion that neither of you were the same player you were a long time ago, and that your behavior had dramatically changed. I don't care what anybody says, Channa is not getting unbanned. You on the other hand had a lame appeal that didn't follow the format. There is a small possibility that you may get unbanned, but it will be a temporary ban, most likely several (3-4) more days. To come on to a server you haven't played on in months and to act this way is just horrible. You don't just rejoin a server like that. And if this server is "all you have left", then why don't you play it anyway? And why did you act the way you did? I know that you are fully aware of the server rules, but why you didn't follow them is strange.