I was sent here this time... dont be mad at me

If you are banned and believe you shouldnt be, explain yourself here.
urghbla21m

I was sent here this time... dont be mad at me

Post by urghbla21m » March 25th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Username:UrghBla
Reason you were banned: As i stated previously, an argument
Statement/apology: I was very upset when i last did this, but i would like to apologize for being somewhat overly defensive
Any other information: I would just like to clear things up. I have been banned alot.... all for various reasons but lets take this time to consider, was it my fault?

well it has been said that i had my last chance and blew it so is it really fair to give me my last chance when i haven't did anything that bad?

couldnt tell u if this is my first ban, but it was one of them

1. Cicco
he told me to ask someone if i can lick there trololol... he is currently banned.... he was a moderator so i figured i was in the clear to do so.

2. after a LONG TIME of being banned for such a simple thing, i got banned later on for claiming i was a player that was already banned. is this my fault? sure.. but mistakes i suppose?

3. where i currently stand... banned...."Disprespectful to mods, rude, bagging on server" -cookiemonster. now i would like to take the time to defend mysef. first disrespect. when he decided to interfere with my personal real life friendships, disrespect is the last thing that comes to mind about my defence. rude- ...... what else can be said? bagging on server- well, griff was banned becuase fiaa... fia banned him because he was accused of hacking.. no evidence or proof has been shown so i recommended they be mindful of who they allow to be able to ban people." i tried getting my point across previously but cookie threatened to ban my forum account. like i said, i was recommended to do this. soo cookie, if u see this, i apologize. i hope this helps you understand why i reacted the way I did. Like i remember stating elsewhere, me and u did come to a compromise so i dont understand why we couldn't just drop this.

TehCoreeyy

Re: I was sent here this time... dont be mad at me

Post by TehCoreeyy » March 26th, 2013, 2:08 am

I know you caused a bit of trouble in the past but since you came backi was really getting on with you well and when heard cookie had banned you I was quite annoyed, but since cookie banned you I'm leaving this to him.

urghbla21m

Post by urghbla21m » March 26th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Alright that is fine. If you happen to see him on the server and he didn't check the forum, if you can tell him about this post, it would be appreciated

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » March 26th, 2013, 6:38 pm

Well shit. This makes me feel pressured.

Urgh, I have no idea how many times I have told you (and emphasized STRONGLY) that you are permanently banned and to not make any more topics about your ban.

Some of the things in your post are lies, and had nothing to do with your ban. That is yet another reason to keep you banned. Another is you are a constant annoyance. Ive had complaints from a few people about you on the forums recently. You were perma'd before, and now once again. You were forgiven once, but that wont happen again. As Zero said in the topic about you being perma'd, you were given one last chance. No more. Nobody even thought you would be unbanned in the first place. Your ban was much more that an argument, and it was your fault.

Don't get me wrong, its not that I don't like you, its just your actions. You get out of hand when something happens that you don't like, and we cant have that on this server. I do like you as a player, but I cant stand when you get mad. All of the reasons you were banned for were legitimate and true. We did talk, but we didn't come to a compromise about your ban.

What Im trying to say is, you're not getting unbanned. You were given one last chance, and you blew it.

Im sure you will be missed by some, but your not getting unbanned. Its time to part ways.

Goodbye.

urghbla21m

Post by urghbla21m » March 26th, 2013, 7:19 pm

I understand that but i still can get on the server... somehow

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » March 26th, 2013, 8:00 pm

MCBans is down. Do not come on or else.

urghbla21m

Post by urghbla21m » March 26th, 2013, 8:43 pm

i wont.. dont have to threaten me with nothing..

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » March 26th, 2013, 8:48 pm

dont b so full of urself mate
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

urghbla21m

Post by urghbla21m » March 26th, 2013, 11:36 pm

hey i was gonna respond earlier because i didn't want to say anything i regret... so after gathering my thoughts i would simply like to ask why not?

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » March 27th, 2013, 12:55 am

Something can easily be made from nothing.hence minecraft
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...