Villis- A NEW LAND

Got a cool project you want to show off or rave on about? I mean half the fun of building in Minecraft is showing it off right?
Mr50

Villis- A NEW LAND

Post by Mr50 » January 26th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Villis is a town i started and has a big crew helping behind me and tons of thanks goes to all of them, Luaghy a Guy of doing, Beathat Thanks for your ne house and AFK-ness, Excalibur "see that tower? i own half of it!" and all the others. but we need people to check it out or live there. we have a Work-in-Progress Night CLub call "THE Over Look" a train station that this town was built around. offices and towers going up and one completed tower. wanna house? YOU have can choose between a land house or mountian side house. mountain sides are going fast so claim yours.

Have questions or comments?
Contact Mr50!

helion65

Re: Villis- A NEW LAND

Post by helion65 » January 28th, 2012, 12:09 am

This is in what world? W2 I presume? Anyways, I would like a house there, and if possible, a mountainside house.
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall

Mr50

Post by Mr50 » January 28th, 2012, 1:57 pm

there's a house waiting for you helion. and you've seen Villis its the place with the train station its the house on the bottom of littlecoco's. its move in ready, but u can redo the floors or mine a bit further in the mountain

helion65

Post by helion65 » January 30th, 2012, 1:27 am

I just finished redecorating it. :)
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall

Mr50

Post by Mr50 » February 2nd, 2012, 10:15 pm

the port/docks is coming together. and any one who ask me for the Port Master's station house WILL be yelled at this word "NO!" you can now get a pier house :D