My Random Drawing of a Thief

Got a cool project you want to show off or rave on about? I mean half the fun of building in Minecraft is showing it off right?
ibeevil

My Random Drawing of a Thief

Post by ibeevil » May 18th, 2012, 3:05 pm

http://tinyurl.com/thiefdraw is the link to it. It's too big to add as an attachment D:
NO HATE. >:U
I drew this last year, therefore I was ten, and not as good at drawing as I am now.
Read the description if you want to read why I drew this, and my original plans.
Yay gifs

Qedhup

Re: My Random Drawing of a Thief

Post by Qedhup » May 21st, 2012, 8:32 am

Hey hey, wasn't long ago I drew a thief as well. It was for a Dungeons and Dragons campaign I was playing in. Still tinkering around with the colouring though. And I keep forgetting to add a bloody bow string.

I think my biggest fault I need to learn to fix is that I have too many bloody layers in my .psd files. After talking with some other artists that is apparently a hurdle many of the pros have gotten over. Makes their workflow a bit faster.\\

Kudos on your drawing. Just keep practicing more and more. That's like 95% of art. Honest.

Legendpla

Post by Legendpla » May 21st, 2012, 9:23 am

Nice drawings both of you!
TBH I suck at art so much it isn't even funny...
Wish I could draw like yous, good job!
We are Borg
Prepare to be assimilated
Resistance is futile!

helion65

Post by helion65 » May 26th, 2012, 2:51 am

"Where the spirit does not work with the hand there is no art."-Leonardo da Vinci

For it to be truly art, you have to put your mind to it and have it as your goal. Something I have never been able to do with art or practically anything else. :lol: You two have obvious talent. :D
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall