MY GIANT VILLA & RESORT

Got a cool project you want to show off or rave on about? I mean half the fun of building in Minecraft is showing it off right?
5CookieMonster

Re: MY GIANT VILLA & RESORT

Post by 5CookieMonster » May 16th, 2012, 10:44 am

This is in a single-player world I call "EPIC". It's creative mode and saying that, it still took me months to prefect, rocky.

helion65

Post by helion65 » May 17th, 2012, 1:58 am

:| I was half right. 8-) I got it that you were on creative, but not that you were in a singleplayer world.
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » May 18th, 2012, 10:32 pm

If anybody has an idea for what they would like me to build, I'm open minded and willing to think about it. I'm brain-dead on what to build. I'm doing some web-browsing for ideas. I will take YOUR requests. Right now, I've decided on building for others that are too lazy to do it or just don't have time. I have filled my dreams for building at the moment and I'm waiting for some inspiration to find something to build. Until then, I will take your requests on what to build. So tell me what to build and I will try my best :D