B my friend!

Got a group build planned? Want in on one in-progress? Get together here.
Qedhup

B my friend!

Post by Qedhup » February 12th, 2013, 10:37 am

Looking to do a large scale build with someone(s). I don't really care what, who manages the project, etc... I just want to work with another person (other people) and a project we can truly be proud of.

To represent the scale i'm looking at. the warps qedhupbig and qedhupmega should both show some decent sized builds. I want to make something bigger than that. Anyone up for this?

AJpetee

Re: B my friend!

Post by AJpetee » February 12th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Well if ur looking work wise, I still need help with Newport but its a survival wrld build, and im still.clearing a mountain but then after that I need to lay down a foundation for the royals' zone and within that zone is going to b the kings castle, I dont have any chiseled stone or mossy stone becuase I havnt found the tia stronghold yet. but basically ive seen ur castle's builds and so forth, any help u can give would b nice :)
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

Qedhup

Re: B my friend!

Post by Qedhup » March 26th, 2013, 2:27 pm

I don't normally do survival-world stuff. But would love to help you. However I'm not going to be starting with any equipment or anything. I'm resetting my inventory since I think the last time I was in a survival world thingy I was creatively building a spawn area lol (quite awhile ago!). So I'll start with literally nothing.