To Qedhup;

Talk about Xandorus here.
ZeroYams

To Qedhup;

Post by ZeroYams » September 1st, 2013, 3:17 pm

I think it's incredibly weak and pathetic that you deleted our posts in the topic "Warp here." It shows that you're oblivious to hearing what we have to say, and can't accept that you can be wrong and can be disagreed with. The point of an argument or a debate isn't to be one sided. If someone goes back and reads that topic, they'll think that everything you listed is true because you didn't let them read what we had to say on it.

So I guess future generations will think we rampantly cheat, torture players, and disrespect people.

You say that we disrespect some of the oldest players? I joined this server the week it went public, so essentially I am one of the oldest player (in terms of when the server went live). And you just disrespected me, by not hearing or accounting on what I have to say, but instead disregarding it and removing it so people think we're just wrong. It's like you're blatantly trying to make us look like monsters.

I doubt you'll read or reply to this (you'll probably delete it :S), but I hope you actually hear what we have to say for once.

I respected you a lot before all this. But now, after seeing all this, my respect is gone.

Good move. gg.
Qedhup wrote:I'm not angry or upset. Just disappointed.

Qedhup

Re: To Qedhup;

Post by Qedhup » September 3rd, 2013, 6:48 pm

Came to check if there were any cool builds on the forum or anything. Saw this. Guess I should give it a little longer of a break eh?

The topic was locked after my post (not by me). I'm assuming a locked topic means we shouldn't talk in it any further. I had planned on redacting my statement for the sake server appearances but just hadn't gotten too it yet (at that time).

Cheers mate :) Hope too see you online when I eventually return to my admin duties (once things have calmed for everyone for a bit).

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » September 3rd, 2013, 8:42 pm

k

Kmart

Post by Kmart » September 3rd, 2013, 8:45 pm

I like how you act like you're the victim and that everything zero just said was irrelevant, zero was only stating facts and you made it out as if we're the bad people. I also highly dout that you went on the forums to check for "cool builds" :/ i dont mean to be disrespectful, but can you at least mention what zero was talking about in his post instead of making a guilt comment on a topic you probably haven't fully read yet.