Post by Legendpla » August 9th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Not nuggets, those other things
We are Borg
Prepare to be assimilated
Resistance is futile!

ZeroYams

Re: Iron farms BANNED!

Post by ZeroYams » August 9th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Gold farms should not be banned, iron farms pissed off enough people, and gold farms are still incredibly inefficient.

x_Kyle

Post by x_Kyle » August 10th, 2013, 10:14 am

With this issue I don't really care who gets pissed off because it's hardly legit.

TehCoreeyy

Post by TehCoreeyy » August 10th, 2013, 11:36 am

Gold Farms are also banned.
It's called legitworld.

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » August 10th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Tian XD, jk
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » August 10th, 2013, 3:22 pm

Okay so the main argument against these are "it's not legit."

Well first, I would argue, is anything in legitworld really legit? We tp to coords, use warps, teleport to people, etc etc etc. The best argument against that is "it makes the game easier." Well, doesn't iron and gold farms make the game easier too? So that really means nothing.

Next, iron farms are literally legit, as they can be obtained in vanilla Minecraft. They may not spawn naturally, but they are still within the game.

Also, you're saying that it's unfair, which is COMPLETELY untrue. First of all, it is obtainable to anyone, meaning it put everyone on a level playing field. Second, we're allowed to place ANY other type of spawner. What makes iron an exception? Might as well remove spawner adjuster all together, because spawning those animals is also "not legit."

Lastly, they are INCREDIBLY ineffective, especially the gold farms. First, you have to stay near it, meaning you can't do anything else, and second, with the gold farms, they only drop Golden Nuggets, so it's going to take a helluva long time to even get a SINGLE golden BAR.

Sorry for going off on a tangent, I just think this is one of the worst changes to the server because it's incredibly pointless. And also, please don't reply with some moot point like "I own the server so I get to choose" or "stfu zero." The reason I type these long posts is to get some ACTUAL INPUT AND FEEDBACK.

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » August 11th, 2013, 8:25 pm

kyle read my post :S

TehCoreeyy

Post by TehCoreeyy » August 12th, 2013, 3:55 am

You could just quit bitching and go mining like everyone else.

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » August 12th, 2013, 2:35 pm

TehCoreeyy wrote:You could just quit bitching and go mining like everyone else.
And you should stop be arrogant and oblivious to hearing what other people have to say. I'm not bitching, I'm arguing. And whenever I do, you never bring up anything against it, you just say be quiet, which is the weakest argument I have ever heard.

And go mining?

I'm okay.

x_Kyle

Post by x_Kyle » August 12th, 2013, 2:39 pm

I love how you've split up your stacks to try and make it look like you have more than you actually do. LMFAO