Playground
19%
Tian
11%

Total votes: 27

AJpetee

Re: World Delete Poll

Post by AJpetee » July 27th, 2013, 4:41 pm

Make spawnwrld pvp wrld (it will b pvp outside of spawn zone?)
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

x_Kyle

Post by x_Kyle » July 27th, 2013, 5:32 pm

Pete if we did get rid of all the current legit worlds and then just start a new one we would let you take over all of your items

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » July 27th, 2013, 6:44 pm

Tian is my home, im not going to have all my built crap go to waist because our data hits high due to large amounts of pluggins that were added. I spent my whole building career there and im not going to stand and watch some random PoS delete it all, ive got Newport and everyone knows how long ive persevered to build that, and ill dammed im not clearing another mountain. Zero, legend, cookie, lag, fiaa, dragon, fudge, my iTunes account, they all know that ive spent months clearing that. Qed, fiaa, fudge, dragon, you even know, ive been collecting resources and breeding animals constantly to get everything ready for it, and im not going in again. I don't know why u think destroying one mans work is fun, but im sure u wouldn't b happy if everything uve ever built just disappeared in one minute... So plz think b4 u perform ur actions... Tian stays.-PT
Last edited by AJpetee on July 27th, 2013, 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi24fiaa

Post by Hi24fiaa » July 27th, 2013, 6:56 pm

I agree with petee completely tian is also my home and it holds on my stuff deleting tian is deleting all my gear and my work. I would like it also if we had a nether on it just saying. But there is something I would like to say we shouldn't at all have a pvp/grief world most of our problems come from that world anyway I think it would be best to have it out of the question. Anyway back to the topic removing tian would delete one man's work that he spent months on to accomplish. Please don't delete tian it would devastate me. -Fiaa

Qedhup

Post by Qedhup » July 27th, 2013, 7:47 pm

Tian is the only survival map I've really played on personally on this server (except back when World-0 was the only map). So i'm a little biased if I had to vote for one over the other. I mean, do what you need to do. But I've personally seen both Petee and Fiaa put a ton of hours into Tian among other people.

As stated previously my suggestions for final worlds would be: Survival (tian), Survival_Nether, Creative and Flatworld and I guess a PvP if you guys really want one. If you want to trim it down even more you could even disable the flatworld. It would suck a little since my biggest craziest builds are there, but i'd deal.

Once again the only thing i'd vote to stay is tian. Petee spent a week carving out a mountain so taht I could spend the few days after building out a peninsula. I will of course go along with whatever the owners decide. I'm pretty easy going with that stuff.

Legendpla

Post by Legendpla » July 27th, 2013, 7:53 pm

AJpetee wrote:I agree with rockys statement, and same with qeds 1st one, but tian is my home, I personally would like it 2 stay
TehCoreeyy wrote:Some players are going to be pissed no matter what happens but it has to.
We are Borg
Prepare to be assimilated
Resistance is futile!

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » July 27th, 2013, 8:26 pm

This is turning into a fucking war. Calm down. According to the pole ATM, Tian and Legit stay. Playground, vanilla, and creative go. Give it a day or two and if it stays the same (which it most likely will) then get rid of them. Flat is obviously staying, I'm pretty sure everyone agrees with that. If Legit and Tian stay, then don't go against it. Thats what the server voted, thats what it is. Who cares if we have two legit worlds? In the long run, it doesn't even matter. If we do end up with Tian Legit and Flat (probably the favored lineup) then I'm sure that Kyle/Corey wouldn't mind adding a PvP world w/o grief since thats what Kyle proposed.

x_Kyle

Post by x_Kyle » July 27th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Tbh Pete all my main builds are in legit world and I'm proposing to get rid of that world and I don't really like the your attitude, I mean I like to hear everyone's ideas and opinions on what they would like to see happen with the server but who do you think you are calling me a PoS and telling me what to do and what not to do? I have never previously had any issues with you and have got along well with you or so I thought but I really think you've crossed a line here.

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » July 28th, 2013, 2:34 am

Im just surprised you've decided to make everyones work deleted. Of which I now call this as a flamed forum, u like to build in plains, so u don't clear mountains and forests... I believe defense in property is important to me, and as u can see so do many others. Otherwise I wouldn't b happy, along with others...

Hi24fiaa

Post by Hi24fiaa » July 28th, 2013, 2:56 am

I agree with cookie, hostile behavior won't resolve anything but more anger. Yes I agree with petee on what he saying. Also Kyle having the topic of removing a world when people have worked hard on isn't a easy topic, of course, they would be angery for which world would be deleted this was suspected when the topic was even whispered. I have nothing more to add. Fair well. -Fiaa