Is this whitelist really needed

Talk about Xandorus here.
gcarn

Is this whitelist really needed

Post by gcarn » July 23rd, 2013, 2:21 pm

It sucks locking out everyone (and the people who donate to the server) while you guys tweak the spawnworld.

That is all.

x_Kyle

Re: Is this whitelist really needed

Post by x_Kyle » July 23rd, 2013, 2:28 pm

We're not doing the spawnworld during this whitelist, we are redoing the permissions and if you want I can whitelist you but you will have to put up with regular restarts and possible some commands not working.

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » July 23rd, 2013, 2:32 pm

Tho I am not here facing this problem I respond, yes it is needed, not only is spawn being tweeked but permissions are being edited, and while players who have spent time, money as well, cannot obtain access to the server, everything going on, and the safety precautions needed to edit the server to the fullest extent are completely necessary, every server undergoes these kinds of operations occasionally, so to me, I see this as a usual server matenence routine, sorry for any misconveniances, but this is necessary - PT (added, dang Kyle beat me 2 it)
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

TehCoreeyy

Post by TehCoreeyy » July 23rd, 2013, 2:49 pm

AJpetee wrote:Tho I am not here facing this problem I respond, yes it is needed, not only is spawn being tweeked but permissions are being edited, and while players who have spent time, money as well, cannot obtain access to the server, everything going on, and the safety precautions needed to edit the server to the fullest extent are completely necessary, every server undergoes these kinds of operations occasionally, so to me, I see this as a usual server matenence routine, sorry for any misconveniances, but this is necessary - PT (added, dang Kyle beat me 2 it)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TehCoreeyy

Post by TehCoreeyy » July 23rd, 2013, 3:15 pm

Ok well me and Kyle will try to finish off whats left for tomorrow so for now the server is back to public the way it was before.

rocky1138

Post by rocky1138 » July 23rd, 2013, 7:41 pm

AJpetee wrote:Tho I am not here facing this problem I respond, yes it is needed, not only is spawn being tweeked but permissions are being edited, and while players who have spent time, money as well, cannot obtain access to the server, everything going on, and the safety precautions needed to edit the server to the fullest extent are completely necessary, every server undergoes these kinds of operations occasionally, so to me, I see this as a usual server matenence routine, sorry for any misconveniances, but this is necessary - PT (added, dang Kyle beat me 2 it)
Grammar, son! Learn it!

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » July 23rd, 2013, 7:48 pm

No grammar correction on my phone rocky... Ide rather do my sort of "duty" as an old server owner and get my point across then spend another 20 min trying to fix grammar on a phone worthy of a million lashings...
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

rocky1138

Post by rocky1138 » July 23rd, 2013, 10:28 pm

Is the whitelist gone now?

x_Kyle

Post by x_Kyle » July 24th, 2013, 9:05 am

Yes

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » July 25th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Whitelist is back up i see?