I bid adieu.

Talk about Xandorus here.
ZeroYams

I bid adieu.

Post by ZeroYams » December 19th, 2012, 7:16 pm

I'm not going to waste your time, so I'll cut to the chase.

I shall be taking a hiatus from the server. I have lots of things going on in real life, so I can't dedicate much of my time here anymore. I'm also starting my own server next month, so I'll have to figure that out. But most of all, I'm disappointed with the server changes. I have some history with the new Owner and Co Owner, so it's bet I keep my distance so I don't royally poss them off and get banned or DDoSed or something. To me, this will always be rocky's server. I may occasionally log on to work on projects, but we'll see. On that note,

Goodbye.

x_Kyle

Re: I bid adieu.

Post by x_Kyle » December 19th, 2012, 7:37 pm

To me the server will always be 'rocky's server' as well and I know we have had some troubles in the past but you're a good player and I would be happy if you stayed and although you may not be happy with Corey's position I felt that you were causing un-neccesary problems today when Corey had done nothing wrong.
My choice to have him as Co-Owner was made because he has had more experience than me with running a server, He's a good irl friends that I can trust and all in all it makes things easier.
If your decision to leave is final then it's a shame but if you decide to stay then I would be more than happy to see you on the server.

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » December 19th, 2012, 8:59 pm

Well this disappointed me when I read it. I'm sorry that you feel this way about the changes. I know it is a little hard to digest, and will take some time for getting used to. Your one of my good friends and this was basically the only way we could communicate since we don't get to see each other often. So, I hope you come back. See ya sometime soon!

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » December 20th, 2012, 9:36 pm

It's not the fact that it's changed, it's the fact that major changes have ALREADY happened within about 2 or 3 days. Two brand new owners, new mod, and talk of other major changes. I miss the old, simpler days. And I guess, since I have nothing to lose, I'll just be completely honest. I am jealous. I thought I was a shoe in for owner. Lots of people agreed, I even talked to rocky about it a LONG time ago. A player who has a bad reputation with us was first choice for mod, over others who have more knowledge of the criteria it takes to actually be a moderator. I asked about the position of Co-Owner, and it was just brushed off. And instead, it was given to the owners friend in real life, of course. So overall, I am very frustrated. I don't care what you think of me from this, if I'm causing drama or whatever. I just need to say what I think an get it over with, though I'll more than likely face some sort of consequence.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything, so don't take it to that. Read what I say, reply if you please, then move on. Don't make a big deal of my individual opinion.

Okay.

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » December 21st, 2012, 1:03 am

I agree with you. There are a lot of things that I too would have preferred that didn't happen. But like a lot of things, we have to adapt. I appreciate your opinion, but do not appreciate your comments about me. I know that I've made bad choices, I mean we all have! I know you aren't happy with my rank, and I wasn't happy with yours, but I eventually adapted to it. You seem to be the only one who I bothered by my rank. I guess basically what I'm saying is we have to adapt to things. So, just think about the changes, and come back when an if your ready. We all have things we don't like in our lives, but we learn to get around them. I'm leaving it at this: Just think about it. And maybe some day, come back.

PS You'll have to give me your server IP when you get it up. Hope to see you there!

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » December 21st, 2012, 1:53 am

It's not really a server server. It's a private, 5 slot server for me, kmart, bob, dlav, and Fiaa.

And I guess it's a good thing I won't have to adapt to your change :)

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » December 21st, 2012, 1:56 am

-________-
ahaha well whatever. Good luck with your server!

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » December 21st, 2012, 7:43 pm

tbh zero i thought u were going to be the new leader, uve never done anything wrong whereas kyle and correy both got into trouble recently, i support Ur decision and hope to see you in the near future as a humble leader.
-Petee
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

RichardALZ

Post by RichardALZ » December 22nd, 2012, 3:11 am

Well for starters I got me account back after months of not being able to get into me Hotmail :D
I have to admit I never expected Rocky to leave us and I thought to you were going to be the new leader zero not just because were friends irl but because you are a great admin and you have done good stuff for the server.I to have seen the server change but not in the last couple of days but over the months(don't feel like listing details).I respect your opinion Zero and I hope you don't leave the server for good cause I really only like to play Xandorus when your on.
-RichardALZ
Sleep is my drug
The bed is my dealer
My alarm clock is the police

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » December 22nd, 2012, 3:40 am

I just want to thank all you guys who support me :) Though rocky's decision most likely wont changes, just respect Kyle and Coreeyy's positions. Thanks again for support.

PS: Richard and AJ, when my server's up I'll add you to the whitelist.