I bid adieu.

Talk about Xandorus here.
AJpetee

Re: I bid adieu.

Post by AJpetee » December 23rd, 2012, 3:06 am

ughh ill try, but i doubt it will like it
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...

LagBox

Post by LagBox » December 23rd, 2012, 11:55 am

Goodbye Zero, and thanks for being my Xandorus-bro for so long. I bid you good luck with your server and any other future affairs. Kyle & Corey. Congratulations on picking up the torch, and good luck. I'll try to be on some in the near future.
If you're banned, you've been taking w3 too seriously.

Hi24fiaa

Post by Hi24fiaa » December 23rd, 2012, 6:08 pm

Its kinda funny that we have to deal with kyle and correy being the owners but whats funny is that 1. we never got to decide. 2. Correy your suppose to be in trouble with your little cheating and you spawned items in but some how you get out of this? *sneeze BULLSHIT sneeze* 3. Almost everyone agrees Zero should be owner even though rocky elected because he thinks your the better choice but why is correy second leader? I think zero should atleast be zero you can't just elect him out of no where 4. You should had admins vote on who needs to be mods but you did that out of pear judgement which is again BULLSHIT 5. Your messing with the server I have not heard one good thing 6. (final point) You also taking the fun out of the server 18+ world really? your sending pretty much people to there grave these are all my thoughts and opions.

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » December 23rd, 2012, 6:20 pm

I like Kyle and Corey being the owners. They're trying to repopulate the server. Voting for the owner seems pointless. To me, somebody should lock this post because Zero's friends are just saying that Zero should be owner and Kyle's friends are just saying that Kyle should keep owner.
This post to me is like a nerd fight over Power Rangers. "NO. Zero gets to be red ranger!" "Too bad, Kyle's red ranger already."
Yay gifs

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » December 23rd, 2012, 6:28 pm

dafuq do power ranges have to do anything?

Hi24fiaa

Post by Hi24fiaa » December 23rd, 2012, 6:29 pm

Repopulate? please tell me how they are repopulating.

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » December 23rd, 2012, 6:30 pm

@pete it's a synonym for whats going on
@fiaa people are voting more for the server on minestatus
Yay gifs

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » December 23rd, 2012, 6:36 pm

at point one. yes no duh i no that...
2 because correy and Kyle keep posting the link in the mc chat, how else do we make silence?

Hi24fiaa

Post by Hi24fiaa » December 23rd, 2012, 6:39 pm

I would like to add a 7. We haven't had this much fighting when zero and creeper fought it out so really this is all bullshit and we need order and saying kyle can bring order while maybe cause more problems. (Do note I sayed maybe)

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » December 23rd, 2012, 7:08 pm

And guys, just stop posting about me being the owner. Respect Kyle and Coreeyys positions, and don't complain because I'm sure they'll do fine. I'm not going to be the owner, and it doesn't even mater as I'm leaving. So don't change the subject to 'let's vote for owner.' This was about me leaving, and I dot want it escalated to anything else.

I'm leaving this open for people to openly discuss the set topic, but seriously, stop turning 80% of the topics on this forum into flame wars, or I'll start banning.

ILY LagBox. Bros for lyfe <<<333