I bid adieu.

Talk about Xandorus here.
x_Kyle

Re: I bid adieu.

Post by x_Kyle » December 23rd, 2012, 9:15 pm

Okay well yet again people are getting involved when they have nothing to do with the situation and I don't know if zero feels differently but I thought me and him had settled things out and weren't arguing anymore and also fia I said no to having an 18+ world and finally why is everyone getting so worked up about this all I want to do is get a regular flow of players on the server again like the good old days so if there are things you would like to see on or have done to the server please let me know but bare in mind it's near on impossible to please everyone all the time

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » December 24th, 2012, 3:37 am

x_Kyle wrote:Okay well yet again people are getting involved when they have nothing to do with the situation and I don't know if zero feels differently but I thought me and him had settled things out and weren't arguing anymore and also fia I said no to having an 18+ world and finally why is everyone getting so worked up about this all I want to do is get a regular flow of players on the server again like the good old days so if there are things you would like to see on or have done to the server please let me know but bare in mind it's near on impossible to please everyone all the time
Yeah, things are settled between us. In fine. Fiaa petee and ibeevil didn't even need to get involved in this. Good luck getting more players on the server, I'll help / advertise when I can. I tried making a cool server banner once, but my photoshop skill is 0.

rocky1138

Post by rocky1138 » December 24th, 2012, 7:09 pm

I just thought I'd chime in that I'm still the owner, I just gave super admin control and effective control of the server to Kyle. I still pay for the server, it's still mine. I just don't want to run it any more.

helion65

Post by helion65 » December 26th, 2012, 3:30 am

Goodbye, amigo.

I can't believe how much I've missed in this server for the time I was gone... Wow. A new... mod? Already? He looks interesting...

The server won't be the same without you, and hopefully I might get to talk to you sometime in the near future. ;)
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » December 26th, 2012, 2:10 pm

Thanks helion ._. I really appreciate the comment ._. Glad your happy for me ._.

AJpetee

Post by AJpetee » December 26th, 2012, 3:49 pm

lol ^
For every actionthere is reaction
Once the pin is pulled you get to watch it all disappear enjoy...