Talk about Xandorus here.
5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » October 27th, 2012, 1:34 pm

As many of you all know, 1.4 came out a couple days ago. Theres a lot of many new things in the update that people have sent hatred towards, inclufing me. BUT I started playing it in singleplayer, and it is DA BOMB! I love all the new features and have made some new games including:

:arrow: Pig Races (Zero, I think you may have thought of this already)
:arrow: Anvil Drop
and
:arrow: Swimming Sheep

I also plan to make theese on the server when it updates. You may also see me on/off the server. Thats because I am constantly downgrading/ updating to 1.3.2 back 1.4.2. Give some feedback about how you like the new features since you can now try them. Thansk :D

helion65

Re: 1.4

Post by helion65 » October 28th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Well, I certainly have a certain amount of dislike to pour onto this new update, but there are some things I enjoyed more than I thought I would.

-Being able to control a pig's path with a carrot(Impossibly fun)
-Carrots and Potatoes(Finally something other than wheat, pumpkins, and melons!)
-Withers(Damn these things are hard to kill! But still fun to fight!)
-Beacons(These look so damn awesome)
-Anvils(Naming my enchanted diamond sword "Notch's vengeance" and using it to kill witches. Nuff said.)
-Bats(gives an extra scare factor to caves!)

Unfortunately I updated and I can't figure out how to install the Nostalgia mod on my Mac... So I won't be on until Bukkit updates.
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall