Return to KillCraft

Talk about Xandorus here.
helion65

Re: Return to KillCraft

Post by helion65 » October 22nd, 2012, 12:08 am

Sorry everyone for not being on very recently. But now I am, and I laughed for about 15 minutes looking at the conversations going on in the other active topic, "What do you look like outside of Minecraft?"

And yes, I would like to join your "Dream team" Zero, it sounds fun to get back together in Killcraft!
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall

helion65

Post by helion65 » October 22nd, 2012, 12:31 am

Oh, and by the way Ibeevil, we all know you and Zero are the kings of Killcraft, even though I was being awesome and trapping you at one point of time. 8-)

So could you both please stop arguing? If you really are angry, set up a fight at spawn or something with no armor or anything to settle it.

By the way Lag, nice link. ;)
"A friend should be one in whose understanding and virtue we can equally confide, and who's opinion we can value at once for its justness and it's sincerity."
-Robert Hall

5CookieMonster

Post by 5CookieMonster » October 22nd, 2012, 12:50 am

rocky1138 wrote:Chrissakes, it's like Lord of The Flies in here.
XD Only some will get it Lol

rocky1138

Post by rocky1138 » October 22nd, 2012, 11:46 am

Dunno how you can seriously play in Killcraft when it's so obvious everyone cheats :)

x_Kyle

Post by x_Kyle » October 22nd, 2012, 2:22 pm

I would just like to say that I did not loot him via 'Admin abuse' as max asked me to tp him to certain coords far out for his base and zeros base happened to be there, I had no way of knowing. And if you want to tell me that tping to coords in w3 is cheating then zero has some nerve to accuse me as he tped to coords to build that base in the first place.

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » October 22nd, 2012, 4:31 pm

x_Kyle wrote:And if you want to tell me that tping to coords in w3 is cheating then zero has some nerve to accuse me as he tped to coords to build that base in the first place.
Zero's tped to maybe 10 faraway places. So many people are hypocrites.

Zero: I'm an eleven-year-old Reaper, thank you very much. Age doesn't matter when they're good. Kids my age play Call of Duty too much and suck at it, and I actually have the nerves to play real PvP and win of all things.
P.S. You keep twisting and turning the alliance we were supposed to have to officially be THE best on Killcraft

Helion: Every time I do that against people I win, and they ALL complain about "lag", even sponge does and he has one of the greatest computers ever, most likely out of everybody who plays on this server. They don't blame luck, which is all PvP is: luck, strategy, glitches (I'm talking about the block-hit glitch I can never do and always see people do it).
Anyways, reason I actually posted is because I'm most likely permanently quitting the server, mainly because I've been playing so many other servers, and I'm not going to get a stack of diamond blocks AGAIN in Killcraft, and that's pretty much all I play.

You can see me on Tekkit, but you're not joining Alien: 46.105.114.191:25595
Or Garry's Mod TTT on the Ultimus Fratrum server, if you actually do give a fuck.
Yay gifs

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » October 22nd, 2012, 6:28 pm

Hey hey hey; I only toed to coordinates before it was against the rules. That base had been there. Can we all just stop arguing? I didn't want the point of this thread to be starting a fight :/

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » October 22nd, 2012, 8:48 pm

Nobody's punching.
Yay gifs

spongebob83

Post by spongebob83 » October 22nd, 2012, 9:30 pm

ibeevil wrote:
x_Kyle wrote:And if you want to tell me that tping to coords in w3 is cheating then zero has some nerve to accuse me as he tped to coords to build that base in the first place.
Zero's tped to maybe 10 faraway places. So many people are hypocrites.

Zero: I'm an eleven-year-old Reaper, thank you very much. Age doesn't matter when they're good. Kids my age play Call of Duty too much and suck at it, and I actually have the nerves to play real PvP and win of all things.
P.S. You keep twisting and turning the alliance we were supposed to have to officially be THE best on Killcraft

Helion: Every time I do that against people I win, and they ALL complain about "lag", even sponge does and he has one of the greatest computers ever, most likely out of everybody who plays on this server. They don't blame luck, which is all PvP is: luck, strategy, glitches (I'm talking about the block-hit glitch I can never do and always see people do it).
Anyways, reason I actually posted is because I'm most likely permanently quitting the server, mainly because I've been playing so many other servers, and I'm not going to get a stack of diamond blocks AGAIN in Killcraft, and that's pretty much all I play.

You can see me on Tekkit, but you're not joining Alien: 46.105.114.191:25595
Or Garry's Mod TTT on the Ultimus Fratrum server, if you actually do give a fuck.
I USED to complain about lag, when i had an awful computer. Back then the average fps i got was 15-25. I don't think I've complained about lag since I got my current comp.
N4L

LagBox

Post by LagBox » October 22nd, 2012, 10:07 pm

I think I'm going to lock this before the amount of ego dripping out of it gets into the other threads.
If you're banned, you've been taking w3 too seriously.