Poured Concrete

EASY survival. The most popular. Good for new players. Type /spawn in-game to go here.
Qedhup

Poured Concrete

Post by Qedhup » April 14th, 2012, 10:21 am

I wanted to use the concrete method to make a largish structure to house a new farm in. You know, where you use lava and water to make walls of cobblestone. It's what Notch called the "concrete method"

However I think I seem to remember _Twisty or Shraa telling me he couldn't use Lava in legit world as a builder. Are builders restricted from using lava there? Cause if so I don't want to do something that a builder could not. Hence why I wish to check on this first.

x_Kyle

Re: Poured Concrete

Post by x_Kyle » April 14th, 2012, 10:31 am

Builders dont have permission to use lava of any kind and the reason is to stop people greifing with it so I dont see any problem with you using it aslong as its legit lava from a bucket.

Qedhup

Post by Qedhup » April 14th, 2012, 10:45 am

Ok, but if I'm going to use it for one of it's intended purposes that's blocked, I feel a responsibility to offer my lava services to any builders that wish/need lava in their builds.

x_Kyle

Post by x_Kyle » April 14th, 2012, 5:13 pm

Yeah I see where your coming from but no one else would have known about it if you hadnt of posted it here hahaha.