Oh my WOW

So much more than Minecraft 2D.
ZeroYams

Oh my WOW

Post by ZeroYams » December 19th, 2011, 12:50 am

Okay well yesterday and today my friend (hi24fiaa) and I were playing Terraria together. At first I thought, "Wow this game is gonna be total bogus," But then when we got into it it was great! We're currently building a hotel for our people with so far 3 other people living in it (merchant nurse and guide) And we have a pro mine that spawns a lot of mother slimes skeletons and bats. It took a while but we got full copper armour. We have found 2 deserts, 1 jungle, and 2 corruptions. The corruptions made me crap bricks at first with the huge worms and the soul eaters. I still haven't found the boss inside. Soon we'll be spawning Cothulu and have our first boss fight! So yeah it is really WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than 2D minecraft. There is different ores, flying eyes, bunnys and birds, summoning bosses, more hearts, jellyfish, LIGHTSABERS, mana, and my favorite thing: So many different weapons and accessories. So I think you get this game on Steam and I'll hopefully be getting it soon but if you can, get it ASAP and if you have it, Y U NO PLAYING IT?!

Blargness

Re: Oh my WOW

Post by Blargness » December 20th, 2011, 2:34 pm

But, do you have Hallowed armour, legendary Gungnir, demon wings, or a Molten Fury?

My brother plays it alot and has all of those I just named.
Why the picture isn't showing up? Idk. I wish it did.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cnQCk0u49w&ob=av2e
:D
Play Combat Arms! :D :D :D :D :D http://www.combatarms.nexon.net/
THE AVENGERS

rocky1138

Post by rocky1138 » December 20th, 2011, 5:45 pm

Agreed. It's a great game. It was an entry in my Game of The Day posts on my gaming site.

I love that there's a lot more action happening than Minecraft. It feels like there's always an enemy about to attack.

MatthewDryden, a mod on Hellblade Mobs, runs his own Terraria server. I'll see if I can get the URL.

Maxus

Post by Maxus » December 20th, 2011, 6:50 pm

Terraria isn't great......
ITS EPIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9GQ4Tmz74
CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG.

nich5p

Post by nich5p » December 21st, 2011, 2:35 am

ITS THE MOST EPICEST GAME EVER

ZeroYams

Post by ZeroYams » December 23rd, 2011, 4:19 pm

rocky1138 wrote:Agreed. It's a great game. It was an entry in my Game of The Day posts on my gaming site.

I love that there's a lot more action happening than Minecraft. It feels like there's always an enemy about to attack.

MatthewDryden, a mod on Hellblade Mobs, runs his own Terraria server. I'll see if I can get the URL.
Okay thanx rocky and Mr. MatthewDryden :D <3

had3s77

Post by had3s77 » January 21st, 2012, 6:21 am

I LOVE Terraria and so does Jamescool134. So much infact that we havent played Minecraft in weeks!
In my view Terraria is better then minecraft but thats just my opinion, I know a lot of people would dissagree.
I love the aspect in terraria of difficulty, minecraft is a game that has barely any challenge and adventure.
And I just find it boring.
Its a shame I really loved minecraft, but if im gonna play it again Notch will have to add some real adventuring and challenge, which a really hope he does. :cry:

ibeevil

Post by ibeevil » January 21st, 2012, 9:28 pm

Challenge: Kill the Enderdragon
Yay gifs

had3s77

Post by had3s77 » February 1st, 2012, 6:44 pm

ibeevil wrote:Challenge: Kill the Enderdragon
The enderdragon is barely a challenge at all, all you need to defeat him is 64 arrows and a bow.